Shipping and Returns
Compression Wear House of Charlotte ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Orders to be shipped via standard ground (USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground) that are received before 3 pm EST in-stock items will be processed and shipped within the next 2 business days. Standard ground orders for in-stock items received after 3 pm will ship the within the next 3 business days.
Compression Wear House of Charlotte may decide to ship certain products directly from the manufacturer to ensure timely receipt of ordered products.
Therefore, customers may expect to receive their order in separate packages.
Preferred Shipping Methods
USPS Priority Mail and UPS Ground (Flat shipping charge of $12.50 per order)
Compression Wear House of Charlotte wants you to be completely satisfied with your order. However, you may have ordered an item which doesn’t fit or work as you had hoped for. Therefore, we will gladly accept returns that comply with our return policy.
Please read our Return Policy carefully before you place your order or would like to make a return or exchange.
- Requests for returns or exchanges must be received within 30 days of receipt.
- Items returned, must be in their original packaging and in unworn or unused condition.
- Returned items that have original packaging which is damaged, torn or otherwise in non-original condition, are subject to a 50% restocking fee, if the return is accepted at all.
- Orders that were placed and cancelled before being shipped or picked up will incur a restocking fee of 20%, which will be deducted from the refund amount accordingly.
- Products that smell of smoke, perfume, lotions, laundry detergent or exhibit traces of pet or human skin, hair and other residue are not returnable nor refundable.
- Custom order items are not returnable.
- Unless the return is being requested due to a manufacturer’s defect or a Compression Wear House of Charlotte error in processing the order, original shipping charges are not refundable.
All returns and exchanges require a Return Authorization Number (RA#) before returning. See below on how to obtain an RA# for your requested return.
Returns must be shipped back to us using appropriate shipping materials. Any damage incurred enroute is the responsibility of the customer returning the product. The filing of any claims with the shipping carrier associated with product damaged during the return is the responsibility of the customer returning the product. We encourage you to use UPS, FedEx or US Postal Priority Mail for returns for you to have a tracking # as well as the ability to file a claim in case of damages. Using regular mail for your return is done so at your own risk. Compression Wear House of Charlotte is not responsible for any items lost in transit during a return.
Unless Compression Wear House of Charlotte committed an error in processing the order, any special promotions received on the original order will be deducted from any amount(s) refunded when a return or exchange is requested, as follows:
- Free shipping – The original outbound shipping charges incurred during a promotion offering Free Shipping will be deducted.
- Special discounts or pricing – Discounts or other special offers to original pricing will be deducted.
Garments, Compression products and other clothing
Due to health reasons, special care needs to be taken when trying on garments, compression products and other clothing items ordered from us.
If trying on a garment or compression product, please make sure you do not have any lotion, wounds or open areas on your skin. For bras, please put on a T-shirt first so the bra does not touch your skin.
When trying on compression products for lower extremities, please wear a sock to prevent skin contact.
If you try on a garment, compression product or clothing item and it does not fit, you may return it as long as it is:
- In unworn and unused condition;
- Clean and without trace of having been worn;
- Odor free, and
- in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging.
- Worn and used garments are not returnable.
- Custom made garments are not returnable.
Bandages and Bandaging Supplies
Due to health reasons bandages and bandaging supplies may be returned or exchanged only if they are in unworn and unused condition and if they are in the original manufacturer’s packaging; a 20% restocking fee applies. Once opened and unrolled, bandages cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a manufacturer’s defect.
Foam and other bandaging supplies that have been cut, torn or otherwise display use cannot be returned.
Wound and Skin Care Supplies
Due to health reasons, wound care and skin care items may be returned or exchanged only if they are unopened, unused and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Once open or used, these items may not be returned or exchanged unless there is a manufacturer’s defect.
Wound care and skin care items beyond the manufacturer’s expiration date are not returnable.
Upon receiving your order, please inspect all items for any manufacturing defects. Any manufacturers defect found within 10 days of the purchasing date should be returned to our company for a complete evaluation to be done by the manufacturer. We will contact you when we receive the results from the manufacturer’s evaluation. If found to be defective, we will either replace the item(s) or provide a refund to the original purchase price. Worn garments must be laundered before returning. Garments returned to us unlaundered will be returned unevaluated, as dictated by Federal Health Statutes.
Refused Delivery or Wrong Address
Purchases refused at the time of delivery will be refunded minus shipping charges plus a 25% restocking fee.
Purchases which are returned to Compression Wear House of Charlotte as undeliverable due to improper or unrecognizable address provided by the customer can be reshipped at an additional shipping charge to cover the second shipment. If the customer chooses not to have the returned order reshipped, you will be refunded your original purchase price less a 25% restocking fee. The original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Requesting a Return
To request a return or an exchange, please call our offices at (844) 432-6871 for an RA#. The following information is requested: Name, Order/Invoice Number, the part number(s) of the product(s) you are wishing to return or exchange, and a reason for return or exchange. Unfortunately we are not able to process any returns without RA#.
Please send all returns with the RA# noted on the outside of the box to:
Compression Wear House of Charlotte
6747 Fairview Road, Suite D
Charlotte, NC 28210